AIMST medical students through their experiences of practical encounters at the local hospitals have come to realized that there is an urgent need to help the needy and under-priviledged patients who have post-hospital needs.
R.E.D Association will be used to start a rolling fund from which such patients can benefit. And we believe that Such an association in medical university is a first in Malaysia.
Thus, R.E.D Association (Reach out, Embrace, Deliver) founded by AIMST University medical students was launched in 21st April 2011.
- Raise funds to help the less fortunate patients from selected hospitals that are unable to secure funds from any other sources.
- To be compassionate to the needy.
- To make R.E.D an active association.
- We hope to cultivate R.E.D spirit to other medical colleges and hope to collaborate with them.
- We hope to extend our help nationwide.
- To unite all medical students in the country for this noble course.
Music of Hope Charity Night
- In conjunction of launching of R.E.D Association, MBBS students have had put up a wonderful show packed with performances.
- The show was a great success with an attendance of more than 1000 guests.
- Profit from the evening was RM24,186.70