The Four Seasons Food Fiesta 2009, Charity Food Fair Organized by MBBS Batch 12 (31st March 2009) in AIMST Cafeteria.
The Theme of Four Seasons – Cold, Cool, Warm, Hot – in one food fair giving a variety choices that suites your taste. Each Stall is decorated according to the theme allocated.
The Summer Booth, Adapt the theme of Hot and Spicy, so the food sold includes Fried Chickens, Fried Fish Balls, Fried Crab Sticks, French Fries …
The Autumn Booth, Adapt the theme of Cool and content, so the food sold includes bread, sandwich, cakes, tibits , doughnuts …
The Winter Booth, Adapt the theme of Cold and freezing, so the food sold includes Ice Creams, Floats, Water melon ice blend …
The Spring Booth, Adapt the theme of Warm and Refreshing, so the food sold includes herbal eggs, corn in a cup , Read bean soup, Water melon, fruits …
Further more there is song dedication booth.
-Photos By RIG
- AIMST University 24 Festive Drums Club Drumnival 2016 November 23, 2016
- BLIND WALK 2016 – A Journey of Touch and Sound November 4, 2016
- AIMST Business Club Annual General Meeting 2016/17 October 31, 2016
- AIMST E-Bulletin Volume II Issue III (October 2016) October 27, 2016
- Journey of Faculty of Medicine (FOM) at AIMST October 27, 2016