This year’s AIMST annual Buka Puasa was offered with a unique touch. The AIMST Buka Puasa is an annual activity organized by AIMST to bring together all AIMST staff, lecturers and students from various faculties and schools. The aim of this program is to bring the muslim staff and students to break fast together and promote closeness on this holy and auspicious month. This year’s Buka Puasa was attended by the Dean of Medicine, Dean of Pharmacy, The Registrar and various other AIMST staff. The event started with the recitation of duas followed by the main course meal which was in fact well prepared and catered to the likes of the people present. The event was concluded by a thank you speech presented by Aziz-ul-Haq, in this speech he took 5 minutes to thank AIMST and their entire team of management for organizing and putting together this wonderful occasion followed by a speech by Dr.Abdul Rashid Khan.
- AIMST University 24 Festive Drums Club Drumnival 2016 November 23, 2016
- BLIND WALK 2016 – A Journey of Touch and Sound November 4, 2016
- AIMST Business Club Annual General Meeting 2016/17 October 31, 2016
- AIMST E-Bulletin Volume II Issue III (October 2016) October 27, 2016
- Journey of Faculty of Medicine (FOM) at AIMST October 27, 2016